Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my experience. - joannitam
Congratulations, joann thanks for the positive feedback.
good luck for the results.get ready for next step.
thanks ganesh99...
can u tell us how was behavioral & ethics on your exam
ethics was really tested... im afraid of those questions...

i read kaplan for that...
thanks a lot for ur respond...sorry for the delay, i was away for a while, best of luck. john
hi joannitam.. i thought u r going to take some break after step1.. but good to see u full active and helping others.... :0)
oh raji... im so worried... i feel like i made a lot of mistakes... i know that's a common feeling after such a long exam... but im worried.

:O)
i would say that it is very natural joannitam... on second thoughts even correct answers would seem wrong.. so just ignore if u remember any of the questions... and concentrate on anything that u want to do now..

well i must say we r missing u in this forum.. Smile did u start ur step 2 prep? i think that would be good idea to divert ur mind from exam.. or spend holiday... this sounds even better Smile)
hey joannitam ...dont worry, many of the 99ers had the same feeling after the exam....u have worked hard and with ur exp. u shud have killed the baby! raji is rite, try to do some step 2 or i wud suggest cs....do dr ficsher lec on internal med,,,,he is very funny and u forget abut the exam. gl
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »