Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my score and experience - rei
drtired, here's a link that might be helpful:

http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=334922
YOur score is close, just revise as much as possible in the time left, and focus on the subjects were you have lower performance (those will give you greater improvement).

drsfkhan: since you don't have much time left, I would suggest to skip reading the answers to the qs that you get right, and focus on the wrong answers. The goal is to learn as much as possible int he time you have. my email is reivernon at yahoo dot com
hey rei... how long do you think i should take to read goljan RR.. with listening to the lectures alongside..... and how long do you think i should take to do first aid for the first time
Thankyou so much Rei.
All the best for you in future. Smile
rei can you help me to find some research position.or tell me how to get it.
buntypk
dear rei ,thank u so much for ur advise & the useful link.....God bless u & GL
Thanks Rei ,

And also do I have to add the notes to my FA or just read it and try to learn??

bcoz writing also does take long time......Plz reply
Thanks
congratulations this give me straig to prepare my self, Im old graduate on 1989 and i let thetime pas i give my test on September last year and fail, I will try again on may this year , some advice will be welcome
lher733569
congratulation....thats a great score!! I wish if I can get a score like that too. am finishing my first two years of MD next month and then I will have to start sudying for step 1 too. could you please help me make a study plan for myself? also, I was wondering which usmle program to join; kaplan. pass, falcon or optimum(have only heard of the last one). which books and q banks to read? I would really appreciate if you could guide me through this?
my email is bhav_is
Plz help me in preparing for step 1

where I can get Golgan lectures+ audio video,Nbme, off line tests, and lots of other things people say on this forum.

It will be great help if you can tell me what study material is recommended/including all audios and video assistance

plz plz help.

HOPE TO HEAR SOON FROM YOU
hi rei! that was really amazing! thanks for sharing your experience with me. i'm about to take step1 too. i've 3mos and 1week to study. i'm doing first aid now and then i'll go on to do kaplan then uw. i've been looking for free goljan audio files. i was wondering if you could help me. do you know where i can find these files? thanks so much and God bless!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »