Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone struggled years but still didn't match! - desperado760
@mery, I saw you posted everywhere, answered everywhere. Wht kind of smoke r u on?!
despo760 - hope you know you cannot be smoking on wV premises.... else back 2 shanghai
i donnon...wht abt u?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dwR-F79MjU&feature=related
Use GOOD Step 3 Score to upgrade application

IF YOU MUST PASS AT ALL COSTS!

I found this to help you...

Your Failed USMLE Experience- A Management Consult
usmlesavior - 06/01/12 11:45

GUARANTEED USMLE PASSAGE

USMLE Tutoring Services, NY; Ph# 641.715.3900 ext 833768

-We (Ivy League MDs)are experts in the designing, developing and implementing of educational strategies relating to the country’s most unique medical licensing tutoring system’s mission of unifying high quality USMLE-related research, educational methods and simulated clinical care experiences, into a single state-of-the-art, 22nd century ultra- high tech, ‘real-time’ online program ($11k per step using a contingency fee approach- i.e., if you do not pass, you pay nothing...).

-We use radically efficacious medical educational outcomes-based research to drive unabated leadership and innovation in healthcare educational excellence, through this current period of graduate medical educational upheaval.
i called that number years ago for GUARANTEED USMLE PASSAGE and only ended up with something shoved thru back PASSAGE !! I consider that place/person an internet robber
Becareful to email this desperado760. I did and now daily getting many spam email.
Hi Mery, attempt, & 230, I know what's in your guys' mind. Trust me, people so mean like you will achieve nothing in your life.

This is the comment from my friend after he read your guys' posts, "I'm not doing this for anybody, it is only for the individuals as yourself that see the value in investing in their future. You have to understand most of thee Dr.'s have not made right descisons in life to obtain a residency. It is very difficult to obtain a residency for any one in America, you will meet Dr.'s that instead of focusing on their careers they will try to put down other people's choices because of jealousy or their insecurities. You have spoken to a few residents that I have helped, I get thank you calls all the time for what I have accomplished for Dr.'s. What I provide is immeasurable in terms of opening up a career in medicine."

I do not want to see any such posts, nobody pulled you here. We only work with serious guys who really want help. Thanks.

@despo760 - it is quite obvious you are misleading people with your posts. I have offered to meet you in west virginia. You are from west virginia are you not? Or are you going to start denying that too? I met you at IV in NY last year. take care my friend from shanghai.
attempt, come on. I don't know who you are. I met many people during my past ivs. I want to say I'm not misleading, any step and any decision is totally up to you.
Ok great - we can meet up in WVU library this week - is that ok?
i r'ber you telling me similar stuff during the IV, did not buy it then either
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »