Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Received my score, Thanks God!!! - schammy2015
Congratulations! This is so encouraging. I am an IMG and I'm from China. I just finished my MPH in U.S. and started my steps. I don't know if you finished your medical school in English or not. I found what challenged me most is all those English terminologies. I appreciate any suggestions you might have for me, or if you know any Chinese IMG who is preparing or already did the exam, please let me know. Thank you so much!
Hi schammy ,
Congrats on your great score and thank you for sharing your preparation.
Can you ed mail your FA workbook pdf too my email family200714.
Thank. You again
Thanks so very much to everyone, my big forum family and friends who have written any comments about my step 1 Experience. All glory be to my dear and awesome God.
I've tried my best to share the workbook to every single email... If you have not received it, please put a message so people who received it can share it with you as well...
God richly bless you all and give you all great success in your step 1 journey, your career and so forth...
May I ask for the workbook too.
My email is katharina228
Thanks and happy studying.
Thank you so much for this Schammy!! Great schedule, GREAT score! I am one month away from my exam and more scared than ever. PLease send me the FIRST AID WORKBOOK, my email is tasha_rayan
Thanks a lot Big Grin
what is this firstaid workbook torrent??

could you kindly send it my way as well?? lol thanks

Worldwidekillingspree
what is this firstaid workbook torrent??

could you kindly send it my way as well?? lol thanks

Worldwidekillingspree
congrat
Congratulation (: Great job.
Good luck on the next chapters.
Cheers!
@schammy
Congratulations for such a great score!
I would appreciate if u could forward the workbook:524874792@qq.com
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »