Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
group for april test takers..... - skin
hi picu,
i am doing a lot of questions these days, helps me realize how many important details i have been missing out while reading..
hope we all are able to master our subjects and score really well.
how is ur prep...
good luck to all april test takers , keep studying few more weeks left,
gl
Which has the best questions and explanations after uworld? kaplan qbank or usmlerx ck?

is kaplan qbank or usmlerx up to date?
hello everyone! if you were to do an self assessment now with one would you do. i need some advice . with nbme should i do first ?
Hi friends, just to update on my progress. Started CK prep with uw straight off the bat. Averaging 70% in Medicine, random/timed. Fight on everybody, we can do this!
hi all

@ canica- im not sure, for all i know uw is the best, sorry not sure of the rest

at dr marini. like we discussed - nbme for now

@pseudomyxoma welcome to the group, and hearty congrats on ur score , u have been really helpful on the step 1 forum, i visit there to help a few of my friends
and thats an awesome score to start off with...
keep going and im sure u will do better than ur step 1

where are the rest of the april test takers?
silent? studying? on a break?
keep posting guys
and study harder these few weeks
gl
Hi i also want to take it by end of april at the latest. I have been too distracted by other things to truly focus.

I read mtb 2/3 and almost done with first pass of UW, still have half of peds and surgery left. ==
Peds is taking me forever to review, i average 2-3 hrs on one block of uworld..taking notes, reviewing each questions. Should i pick up my speed and how did you guys review peds?
I feel like i don't know anything from peds...that i fell asleep through med school during peds and ped rotation. I don't even want to think about surgery.

thanks for any advice.

@dr_marini I was adviced to do NBME-4 first, so I did it first. . I think it is good to start. It wasn't so hard but I was disappointed little bit. After review in my wrong answer I recognize that there is a lot to learn. Because there was only 1-2 from my inattention.

@pseudomyxoma it is an awesome score, keep doing.

yesterday I had serious headache so couldn't finish my target. Migraine is the biggest challenge in my prep.
anyway I did UW blocks yesterday and today will review them.
At 15 march wanna take my second self assesment.

@skin how's your study design?
@ PICU thank you i will probably take nbme 4. and let you guys know about the score
btw sorry for the post full of grammar errors Smile advise me about biostat
Good morning to everyone, Today wanna finish 2 blocks from Uworld and endocrinology section from MTB-2.
9 days left.. But still don't feel tension that much.
Hi all both active and silence group members..

There is one more week left to matching day. I have some friends who is waiting for results. Hope to be in the same position next year. That is very exciting.

Today wanna do 3 block of UWorld with explanation. this is my second round and half has been finished. Although my percentage of UW is not good still trying to keep myself motivated. I believe there is a lot to learn.

@stepprepimg did u finished your 1st round?

@dr_marini did you take your nbme?

@skin:Hope u are motivated and kept study?

@pseudomyxoma:I also read your exam experience from step1 forum and admire your highness. Mighty pseudomyxoma. :-)

@canica:I also inquire same Q's. I may need some extra internal medicine Q's because my performance is low according to my UW statistics. So if u get some good recommendation please share with us.

Have a nice day guys..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »