Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neurology 2010-2011 - neuroguru
UTSW>BNI>Baylor
Baylor>UTSW
Thank you friends, keep the opinions coming. For me right now, UTSW=Baylor > BNI. I keep switching back and forth between Baylor and UTSW.
Definitley Baylor first !
I'm also leaning more towards Baylor then UTSW (but only but a small margin) and my mind still can't decide. @neuro1111 and neuromatch2011, did you both iv at UTSW too? What makes you definitely want to choose Baylor first?
I IVed at UTSW- definitely liked it. I did not IV at Baylor.....but I have friends there who talk highly about the program and people and it is more reputed as well. But Go with your gut feelingSmile.
Thanks neuromatch. I feel that both are excellent programs, and that's why it feels like it's really hard to choose between the two. I wouldn't mind if i match at either of them, but that's another story lol. As far as reputation, I feel it depends on what area you are talking about. UTSW has some bigger names than Baylor in some areas, and Baylor has some bigger names in other areas. Reputation is not that important to me about a program. My gut feeling keeps changing on me every day on these 2 programs haha.
btw, thanks for the opinions so far, please feel free to join in other friends!
i haven't iv @ UTSW but i wud choose it over BCM, its big name and more friendly environment. BCM have many issues now and some of the faculty are leaving it.
@smart, thanks buddy for your opinion! The reputation and big name doesn't really matter to me. I felt both places were equally friendly. What issues do BCM has smart? I didn't get the impression that the faculty are leaving, do you have any source for it?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »