Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
99\99\failed - anjali3344
In RESPONSE TO PIER,I HAVE A DATE OF 10TH JAN FOR CS, HOW CAN U SAY THAT THEY DO NOT TAKE IT IN THE FIRST 2 WEEKS OF JAN???????MY SUESTION IS KEEP CHECKING 3 TIMES A DAY AND U WILL DEFINATELY GET A SPOT, BE PREPARED TO FLY OUT OR REACH THE CENTRES IN 2-3 DAYS, THATS WHAT I HAVE NOTICED THAT FOR EXAMPLE IF TODAY IS 27TH THEN DATES FOR 30TH MIGHT GET VACANT OR MAYBE 2ND WEEK OF NOV, BUT SINCE THEY ARE SO LESS DATES THEY FLY OUT.
hi anjali,
a very good score of 99/99 is no sin. It is only jealousy which caused comments like those from crazydocs. A bad score does not make crazydoc a well experienced, clinically skilled doc.Passing CS in first attempt is no great deal. Failing it doesn't mean u r bad either. CS is a big drama with some role for english proficiency as well. Best way to tackle it is to prepare in groups if u can manage. keep practicing all the scenarios in UW and Kaplan's,talk slowly (FMGs in general have a tendency to speak very fast landing themselves in trouble), respect patients privacy and dignity, remeber to wash hands before touching the patients, always summarise, ask if they have any questions. This is the general format in all CS stations and u should pass with out difficulty. It is not inexperience, stupidity or lack of clinical skills which fails one in CS. If not in the match, u will have a chance in the postmatch scramble with a bit of luck. Treat comments from people like crazydocs as 'CRAZY' only. So apply immediately. All the best
ohh its too bad, U r great to have a 99/99, will fetch U a recidency
tak tebe i nado
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »