Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how can i send thank you note?? - bububobo
There's varying opinion in that question.

So far, I've written what I thought about the program from a few sentences to a lenghty letter.
do the PCs usually automatically send the interviewers to applicants like this one? i do remember he said to me after the interview that he will send the email addresses to me and i can send thank you note to them. i dont know why it took so long for him to send email addresses to me.

thanks, vitriol102 for suggestions
do the PCs usually automatically send the interviewers to applicants like this one? i do remember he said to me after the interview that he will send the email addresses to me and i can send thank you note to them. i dont know why it took so long for him to send email addresses to me.

thanks, vitriol102 for suggestions
nobodies done that for me....i've done 4 I's so far...I'm still writing the letters to the first program I interviewed at...

How are you planning on sending your letters? Email or postal?
nobodies done that for me....i've done 4 I's so far...I'm still writing the letters to the first program I interviewed at...

How are you planning on sending your letters? Email or postal?
since he send me their email addresses, i would try email. it is simple and fast and cheap. what do you think?
since he send me their email addresses, i would try email. it is simple and fast and cheap. what do you think?
Either one works.....

In terms of convience, Email is the best and it is the quickest if you want impact. But stationary is the most professional way to do it.

So far, I'm thinking about reciprocating...i.e. if the program was profession i.e. dinner, hotel, information packet etc... then I'll send stationary...

but if the hospital wasn't professional, then I'll send email...

That's my 2 cents
Either one works.....

In terms of convience, Email is the best and it is the quickest if you want impact. But stationary is the most professional way to do it.

So far, I'm thinking about reciprocating...i.e. if the program was profession i.e. dinner, hotel, information packet etc... then I'll send stationary...

but if the hospital wasn't professional, then I'll send email...

That's my 2 cents
Check this out:

http://www.usmleforum.com/forum/message.php?id=138685
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »