Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how can i send thank you note?? - bububobo
Check this out:

http://www.usmleforum.com/forum/message.php?id=138685
where to buy nice stationery, vitriol102?

they paid hotel, lunch. they sent me all information by mail. i think i should send stationery to PD PC and physicians who interviewed me. but send email message to residents. how is that?

also, can i send Thanksgiving card to them instead of regular thank you letter since holiday is near? please advice
where to buy nice stationery, vitriol102?

they paid hotel, lunch. they sent me all information by mail. i think i should send stationery to PD PC and physicians who interviewed me. but send email message to residents. how is that?

also, can i send Thanksgiving card to them instead of regular thank you letter since holiday is near? please advice
1. Nice stationary: Office depot, Barnes & Nobles, STAPLES

2. Sounds good

3. Not sure about that one...but I don't see anything negative that could come out of that...maybe the PD will mail you a turkey in return??
1. Nice stationary: Office depot, Barnes & Nobles, STAPLES

2. Sounds good

3. Not sure about that one...but I don't see anything negative that could come out of that...maybe the PD will mail you a turkey in return??
For me I recommend the following and I have obtained 3 pre-match

first send a letter to the secretary thanking her for all her "attention and kindness" blablabla.

Second the program director, thanking him/her for providing you with the opportunity to interview, and then what ever you guys talked about, if you did some rounds with her/him and did some talking, If you did good then highlight that.

Also write to whom ever else you interviewed with!
and always say "who interested you are in the program" even if it is not true you never know you might end up their.

Oh by the way when you write to the secretary also mention how useful and friendly the resident blablabla and blablabla was to you

however this is my advise take it or leave it. I have given it to my good friend and they have decent CV and scores and they stick out!

ps

then after 2 or 3 weeks f/u with a personal e-mail to the program director!

best of luck!!!!!!
For me I recommend the following and I have obtained 3 pre-match

first send a letter to the secretary thanking her for all her "attention and kindness" blablabla.

Second the program director, thanking him/her for providing you with the opportunity to interview, and then what ever you guys talked about, if you did some rounds with her/him and did some talking, If you did good then highlight that.

Also write to whom ever else you interviewed with!
and always say "who interested you are in the program" even if it is not true you never know you might end up their.

Oh by the way when you write to the secretary also mention how useful and friendly the resident blablabla and blablabla was to you

however this is my advise take it or leave it. I have given it to my good friend and they have decent CV and scores and they stick out!

ps

then after 2 or 3 weeks f/u with a personal e-mail to the program director!

best of luck!!!!!!
Man, for a crazy white guy, you're awesome!
Thanx
Man, for a crazy white guy, you're awesome!
Thanx
oh forgot to mention

use

Antique laid paper (south worth) 25% cotton from credentials collection
use the paper and the envelopes as well.

get this from office depot
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »