Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help answer my question - holly
Dear Holly:
I assumed you were asking about step 2 ck. Yes oasis was indeed updated this morning. It is 100% accurate. If you were talking about step3, no yet take, maybe next month.
http://www.usmleforum.com/forum/message.php?id=138947

If you keep an eye on NMRP-directory, you will know that those program keep accepting prematch and the avalable spots are shrinking.

ERAS keep making money from late birds like me. LOL
Thank you mltmltr.... Good luck to you!!! I wish you the best.... holly
Thank you mltmltr.... Good luck to you!!! I wish you the best.... holly

Holly: One more word, usually those programs prefer AMG and IMG who have strong connection, which is very normal.

You best luck and work on those programs keep downloading your profile everyday. Do waste your attention on those programs on your threads.

Holly: One more word, usually those programs prefer AMG and IMG who have strong connection, which is very normal.

You best luck and work on those programs keep downloading your profile everyday. Do waste your attention on those programs on your threads.
Holly
don't worry this is normal!

relax dude!
this is normal what happens is when ever their is an update to the "system" they meaning the programs automatically download what ever is pending.

Usually program look at your USMLE transcripts and PS then LOR and finally your CV and all the BS you may have.

At least this is what I have been told be "them"

best of luck
Holly
don't worry this is normal!

relax dude!
this is normal what happens is when ever their is an update to the "system" they meaning the programs automatically download what ever is pending.

Usually program look at your USMLE transcripts and PS then LOR and finally your CV and all the BS you may have.

At least this is what I have been told be "them"

best of luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »