Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
indian imgs who mathced- thread - mmmmm136
I matched!!!!!! in peds....
I'm in....way to go and congrats to all Indian IMGs.
i am in as well!!!

88/94/88/2003 grad/nousce/visa needed/7ivs ranked 6 applied to around 120 even though a bit late in late sept and late oct

GL to all in the future and god bless all
i'm NOT an indian, but i want to thank you all, my indian friends who had helped me each step of the way. THANK YOU AGAIN.
i got matched tooooo. i had three interviews, not very good credentials 2002 grad: 81(1st attempt), 86(2nd attempt), no step 3 yet, no USCE, no research or publications, need H1 visa.
i ranked all three progrmas, out of which one is showing inactive and another withdrawn. is it possible that i might have been matched into a withdrawn or inactive program. i am very very confused and anxious. please guys, answer.....
I am in too. Prematched in Pathology. :-)
87/87/pass/GC/ sept 2006 grad (Indian IMG)..

applied on basis of step 1 score, got 4 categorical IM IVs... CS score released on 31st jan. CK on 7th Feb..

last IM iv on 31st jan..

ranked 3 of the 4 prog on the ROL..

MATCHED !!! (God is great !!)
99/96/89/4uslors/3months usce at various places/8months research/3abstracts/mrcp1/2005/need h1/applied 4sept
applied to 100 progs, had 43 iviews, all im, attended 36 (wanted to see americaWink, ranked every1, matched
was unmatched in 2006.
wow impressive CV, apurva, btw i like that name apurva, congrats
me too.98/89/6 months usce/gc/got 5 ivs.the reason is i gave my step 1 very late and the result was out on the 14th of feb.i ranked only 3 and i matched.so this is what i believe about matching now-ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.JUST STAY POSITIVE.GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL FRIENDS.ENJOY YOUR SUCCESS AND ROCK ON.I HOPE THAT YOU ALL MATCHED INTO THE PLACES WHERE YOU WANT TO BE
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »