Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much looks matter? - hellousa
its a general discussion , not about dental programs.
if you have neat shinny teeth, you will match to a peds program. that is for sure.
but if you have bad teeth and are applying for a peds prog, dont expose you teeth when you take a picture. otherwise, the PD wont take you. that is for sure.
cjay. Whats with the woof?????
well for niceshiny teeth there is always crest strips. tries once .god couldnt eat anything . felt like my teeth were always on edge.

very good looking whats with the deo stuff. thought you were not supposed to wear any perfume,deo,cologne to interview. if its a case of bod ,folks use astringent . he he he he
if you are a girl and well good looking its a plus point more. me thinks
bullshit!!! doesnt matter at all
well three of my friends(one male and two females) got im int in st luke ,ny two years ago. the male friend is brilliant (got 89 in step three with two weeks prep) and his creds are great.but he is no brad pitt. the other two female friends had ok scores and are very good looking. the poor guy was complaining later that the male chief resident was practically fawning over them and he was almost ignored. and dont know how much looks matter but those two matched over there.
Looks matter a lot. The way you dress up, how out spoken you are... these things matter a lot. Girls are always given a preference if PD is a male. Vice versa if female. Unfortunately I do not have the good looks Smile but good looking people always excel. Except a few cases that I have seen where very average people have matched because of their talent.
Loooks matter
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »