Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much looks matter? - hellousa
looks matter especially in USA, a world looks is people's tattoo
they does matter alot
ok this is a very irrelevant issue but the female docs and nurses here ,boy do they wear a lot of make up.all mascared and foundation and their hair is always stick straight. do they always use flat irons everyday?? when i started observership ,felt like a plain jane and so bought a foundation .but felt more like a clown so went back to plain jane again and happy with it. bottomline - its ur attitude .
god help me I wear a head scarf
i will wear a pair of ear rings, very cute and handsome
Look this is ridiculous, we are dealing with an academic institutions they want people to pass the boards no matter what they look like, and anyway typically doctors are not that good looking they just do well.. so anyway I guess the point is if your scores are bad get some plastic surgery if they are good be careful of the dumb applicant with good looks??
hey hamburg this is just fun talk although there ia a wee bit of truth in it. but hey if ur creds are great nothing can take away what is urs.
Hey hamburg. First of all, you are wearing head scarf for Allah not any one else. There is a purpose to wear that. Your heart should feel good about it. You should not be scared or ashamed of it. People here respect people who are strong enough to follow their beliefs. Have you never seen jews wearing their religious thing on their heads. It does not decrease your beauty, rather makes you more respectful. It should not be an obligation for you. You should own it and let every one know that they can judge you only on your talent and ability, not because you are a blonde or a brunette. These people dont care about your scarf. They care what you are and how good you are. They dont want Paris Hilton to treat their patients. Good looks matter to programs but they will never hire a dumb blonde. A good looking candidate can use his/her looks to a certain extent. In the end it is all about how good you are professionally. This is not a secretory job they are offering you. A lot is at risk..human life!
people are jealous of good looking people. if a person is cute, good-looking, smart, easy-going, i think everyone would love to have her/him around. they make the learning enviromnent much tolerable.
no thats not true. have very (and i mean very ) good looking friends (girls).
my friends .they are smart,outrageously funny and are one of the kindest persons i have known and well its hard to be jealous of such persons. but if one meets very goodlooking people but who are mean , well then thats another matter.

as you said- if a person is cute, good-looking, smart, easy-going, i think everyone would love to have her/him around. they make the learning enviromnent much tolerable.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »