Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much looks matter? - hellousa
hamburg, Do yourself a favor and take off the head scarf at least for your interviews. "When in Rome..." I'm not anti-Muslim at all but women who insist on wearing head scarves in the West make me wonder about them - and then to an INTERVIEW for a medical residency? It's too much - it's like you're waving a banner "look at me I'm different I'm Muslim." This is a secular society and alot of people do not want to deal with someone who insists on confronting them with their religion and I don't blame them. Do you?
Interesting good looking. Say that to a Jew or a Sardar and you will hear it from them. Its not about "look at me" or "I am different" .It is about " I am muslim" " I am Jew" " I am Sardar". Its about identity and just for the sake a residency interview, if someone loses his identity, that residency can go to hell! People plz stay focused on the topic. It is about god looks and interviews.
Good looking I meant!
very_good_looking is wrong. Prog's can see ur pics without/before sending an IV
How do i know. I charmed the PC of a certain prog. who took me to her office and opened my application in front of me.. I could see my pic on 1st page.
Sadly she has'nt send me IV yet... I guess i did,nt charmed her enough!!
Yes, they can see before the iv, i know this for sure.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »