Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is this possible, how !!! should i believe it????? - internationalmedical
hey something similar was said to me by my consultant who I did my psychiatry externship under 6 months back,even he was pretty sure about getting a position outside of match, the letter he gave me was real good one,had 5 interviews due to him,so banking on his word if the match doesnt go well.
that means there is chance...!!!
how old r u dear??
internationalmedical
Don't loose hope. One of my friends got a position in scramble coz he was highly recommened by one of the prof fr hospital . He told me some pg left position for AMG if they can't fill with AMG then they will consider applicant like u (If they have known abt ur work experience n they like it but they can't even invite interview for their criteria ).
thanx hakbyar..... god bless you.
hey! i have a suggestion.. he probably likes u and wants to help u..
i think u shud make him comfortable with recommending u to his team/ any other team.. there is still time.. u might do some clinical rotation in psych and tell him about it.. if u r able to do it at a place where u have a shot; even better!
nobody can tell whether to trust him or not..
but if i were u; and i knew that there is a possibility of something, i would have 'bettered' my chances by doing something to impress some psych person..
any other views regarding it...!!!! ????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????
international medical, how low are your scores..
I think everything is possible here.......u shd believe in him,afterall he is a professor n he must have thought abt it before committing to u.
Last5 year one of my friend Received a phone call in June that r u willing to Join the program as there is a vacant postiton due to some visa issues with the prior chosen candidate

He said yes and everything went well-----so it is possible but you have to believe in LUCK---sit should remain VACANT....

He DONT LIKE U AS MUCH----otherwise he will give u PREMATCH----But he is scarry---if he DONOT GET SITS FILLED UP THRU MATCH-----HE DONT WANT SOMEone from scramble who he dont know at all

So in the eyes of PD-----You r best among left out----so you have to wait till your luck clicks

And it does----like Obama said we choose HOPE over Fear
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »