Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matched to IM with low scores! - stateless
stateless : congratulations to you....and all the rest who matched and all the best for the rest like me who are trying their best to make it.

i do need ur kind advice plz. will u plz email me sample cv...cover letter...or anything u feel is going to be helpful for matching...i read that usmle world has a service for about 200$(am not sure)...and they write cover letter...cv....statement ....do u have any idea or have u heard about those??

Thanks a lot for sharing ur kind help and wishing you all the very best.

John2007

merichr2004
CONGRATS stateless. I ma old IMG with low scores. No iV's this year. What do i do to boost my credentials to get FM or maybe Psch.
Please be kind enough to give some tips oldimg
Thanks in advance
hi please give your advise
medorja100

thanks
Stateless,
thank you for being selfless. Great advice. God bless you n wish you all the best with your residency.
Congrats. stateless. please could you elaborate on who who spoke to and what did u say to the programs in order to get the IV. I did the same and did not work. So would like sme advice. thanks
Hi stateless
Congrats on matching especially in IM.
I have pretty decent scores in 80 and 90 except for my attempts in CS and step 3. had few interviews and did not match.

please help me to which places i can apply to get IVs next time and I never called programs thinking it was an offence. stupid of me not to get interviews.

also give me tips to improve my personal statement.

thanks and enjoy your match status

mona ( monausmle)
Hey, guys....

I am glad my post can help you in any way. I am sorry, I was not able to answer all of your questions, and unfortunately I can't do it right now either. But I just wanted to tell you that I didn't forget about you guys and I will write everything down, everything you need as soon as possible. Just wanted to let you know that I have not abandoned you. I know how hard everything is and that any advice is welcome....Thinking of you and will help you soon....

stateless : Congratulations to you.Thx for being so kind .i do need ur kind advice plz. will u plz email me sample cv...cover letter...or anything u feel is going to be helpful for matching.Thx in advance .God bless you

Amulet

email: rf1507
hi stateless

pls email me because i need seriously advice from you

thanks

kajal313
Stateless, what an inspiring experience . Thanks for the great post
Congratulations on the match . All you did was great and showed what a hard worker and a kind person you are. Can you please send me the links &/or documents related to your experience. what year did u graduate from med. school and did you practice medicine before?

gmwahba1
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »