Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
observership in houston - trainsazz
hi i want to apply for it in june.....could you let me know the details pls?
darkchoclate87
thanks a lot!
Is it still available sometime in February or March time frame?
Hi,

I have research positions available in different states and in different (sub)specialties which include cardiology, endocrinology, pulmonary, surgery, sleep medicine, and neurology. The states include PA, NY, IL, MI, MD and TX at this point. The majority of the positions are in universities, and some of them are in universities that are among the top 10 in the U.S. You can contact me for details.
If you're looking for a different state or (sub)specialty, I can help too. I just need you to be specific and help me understand what you’re looking for.

If interested, contact me at zabinski2009. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long.
In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.”

Thank you.
Hi,

I have research positions available in different states and in different (sub)specialties which include cardiology, endocrinology, pulmonary, surgery, sleep medicine, and neurology. The states include PA, NY, IL, MI, MD and TX at this point. The majority of the positions are in universities, and some of them are in universities that are among the top 10 in the U.S. You can contact me for details.
If you're looking for a different state or (sub)specialty, I can help too. I just need you to be specific and help me understand what you’re looking for.

If interested, contact me at zabinski2009. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long.
In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.”

Thank you.
If interested in research positions, contact me at marriet2012. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.

There were some complaints that no reply was sent. Please be patient, and you should be replied in the order your email was received.

P.S.
Users "marriot" (with an O not E), marriet2012, matissiti, aditi_patel, abba300, and marriet_is_a_scammer, you all are the same person, and you keep making new IDs. Your posts are funny, but you're deceiving users, making them think you're me. Please stop it. Thank you.

P.P.S.
@abba300, marriet2012, marriet_is_a_scammer, or whatever your next ID is going to be:
Please keep posting and pushing the threads to the top so more people can view them. We're getting more emails from customers. We really appreciate your help. Please accept my apology for the previous arguments. Thank you very much Smile

hello guys am in houston ,
can any one help with the discussion
i want to do the research also
please help me

my email : trumanin1
thank you
If interested in research positions, contact me at marriet2012. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.

There were some complaints that no reply was sent. Please be patient, and you should be replied in the order your email was received.
Hello lahuredai,

Is your position still available? If so, please send me the information, I would like to send you my resume. My email is dr004

Thank you in advance.

Nat.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »