would it be ok if i do kaplan notes &uw q bank only
many many thanks
medqf
thanks for your passion for help
how can i arrange nbmes,uwsa&mtb
would it be ok if i do kaplan notes and uw q bank only
many many thanks
medfq
MashAllah, I have to look what is going on to see the grrrrrrreat news 99/244: )

I am really happy for you, accept my late congratulationsssssss.
Alif mabrook to you, your family, and your friend who support through this usmle journey.

We thank Allah(SWT) for helping you to achieve your goal, and May God Help You everyday.

œShow Me Your Friends and I™ll Tell You Who You Are: being friend with my little sister(samomcos) who is smart, polite, intelligent, kind, helpful to ALL, and so on.... tell me what kind of person you are.

I read your exam experience, and I agree with you: "you get what you give", if you are looking for high score, try to work harder.

Congratulations again and good luck for near future to get the residency of your dream.
thanks for your helping passion
where i can get nbme,uwsa ,mtb
is it enough to do kaplan notes and uw q bank
many thanks
medfq
okt3>>>jazakAllah khair okt3. people like make this world a better place otherwise it is a tough fight.jazakAllah again for you wishes for my residency.and i agree samomcos is a gem of a person just like you are.

medfq>>>i posted nbme links on the forum. for uwsa you have to subscribe.MTB is avalaible on amazon/ebay but if you are on indo/pak you can get a pirated copy for a much lesser price.Wink
accept my congratulations..
its inspiring to read u ppl..
so proud of u..
looks like theres no dearth of good ppl around..

hey doc ...
i have done my first read of medicine and peds..only
thinking abt exam in 2months and twenty days..
u think its possible..
how many hrs a day..
thanks pama. and thanks for calling me doc it sure feels good.Smile yes it is very much possible.8-10 hours a day and you will be there in 2 month and 20 days.
use the next 15 days to go thru ob/gyn,surgery and psych. start uworld along with your second read.a good way of doing that is to do questions from one topic and then read the same topic from kaplan.that way you will know what you missed while reading and what concepts are important to retain for exam.but ofcourse do try to make an effort to try to search the internet for topics which you don't know about. that make your basics stronger will help your undertanding of medicine.just my 2 cents.
after you are done with uworld ,do a quick third read and jump to MTB which is very good for last minute revision.
Congrats. Good luck with your coming exam.
Is MTB important or is Kaplan enough?
What about the genxaver notes? Never heard of them?

If they are any good could you please email to abiriana
neemhakeem,u ignored my question..Sad
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »