Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anybody haveing Attention deficit while studying - fight4dream
to step2ck2010

ok we start at 9am, stop at noon, start again at 1pm to 6:30pm or 7pm, stop for a while start at 9pm all the way up to midnight or 1am.

We are reading IM during the day and doing UW at nights, complementing what we have read during the day, we are trying to finish one block every day.

Good luck
Samo@ thank you for the offering.This CK exam is your offtime job.and I expected since those early days,you will play the role model and help others. That is your number one job.

We are all bad ppls.and we expect that you will like our class miss,holding cane in your hand whipping those who ain't putting enough effort to ace this CK.

And abt me,well,I am one of the worst stupid students you will ever to see.Hoping you can bring me on the track.

ALLAH,pls pls bless me!Show me the light of CK success,not the light of Messi,Kaka,Ronaldo.Plss ALLAH save me!

riya14@ I got a plan B. if I fail to do sth in USMLE,I am thinking to be a medical comedian[sounds though new,but good I think],if you ppls buy ticket to attend my show.Howz dat?
bump
hello,whatz up frndz!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »