Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anybody haveing Attention deficit while studying - fight4dream
hahaha ......osteo u r funny.
drumfaiz@manpal

thnk you,I think depression brings out humour from ppls@ acyclovir99
i didn't mean to make u feel upset.
i apologise.
u said who diverts u to twitter USMLE Forum etc made me laugh.
but i take my words back.

i think its fairgame to say its really tough to take this test when u r studying on your own and finding the motivation in within.

i've postponed this test so many times that i hate even talking about it. most people around me think its nuts coz they have no idea what the situation is... it makes u come across as incapable. it's come to the point that i have completely isolated myself to get through this..

i say this... just trust in yourself and trust that there are other people battling ADD too. at the end of the day as the saying goes... 'no pain no gain'

just push yourself.. if one day goes by or half a day goes by.. then u have to forgive yourself and try again.. then get caught up on it.
oh my LORD! Acyclovir99@ why you are apologising frnd? I really didn't mind at all! I am quite fine with wht you said. I wrote that only frm fun.

And what about this great forum....... since I found about it, I just became BIG, BIG time addicted to it, so often alwyas had just to stop reading and look up what was going on on forum. But kind of a good distractor at the end, great friends and great help from all of you
But now must take some kind of counsuling on this addiction or does anyone know any medication or remedy for usmle/forum addiction ???
o ok.Thank God ..thot i upset u.wat u wrote made me laugh tooSmile
calidoc4u@

I can push myself only more and more to ,Twitter and now World Cup. Its too tough to put away these heavenly things for this not so worthy CK preparation. and I am too tired from forgiving myself more than thousand times.
@fowley
plz let me know if u could find any medicine for this addiction coz instead of preparing for cs i m hanging around here. hey how is ur cs preparation gng on? all the best..
mie mann@acyclovir99[not my words,thats Danzel Washington from American Godfather]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »