Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anybody haveing Attention deficit while studying - fight4dream
@ osteo

i completely understand.. but you know part of this career is the sacrifice. it just sucks to have to do it again. so studying vs working.. i definitely prefer seeing patients.

both are a schedule.. wether its one u design for yourself to do well on the test or one thats created for you by a program or hospital.. even then there won't be much time for world cup etc...

the way i see it.. twitter will always be there.. there will always be another world cup to rave about.. and Fb is there to last.. i prefer to see myself in a better position next year with all these same pleasures rather than in the same position and everyone moves forward...

come mate.. its not worth it.. lets work harder... the pleasure of the reward at the end is beyond words.. better than all the pleasures that are distracting you now...

@ fowley.. its ok to tkae a mental break and encourage eachother.. its sunday morning dude.. yalla i'm going back to the questions in the forum..
@asmita........... GOD !!!! we have the same disease, just can stay focus on cs at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at me now, hanging out here, I just loved forum 1 and even more ck forum, I'm just a forum addicted kind of a dopehead.
Are you preparing for cs also ? can you help me ??? or help each other if in any way I could possible help you.

where are u two taking CS?

I did 2 ys ago.. look i am not sure how comfortable you are with patients or how much practice you have done in your career. but trust me the exam is a joke..
you need a SP though to practice on. for TIME management. and i found first aid cs much much better than the kaplan book. write everything in the exam. i/e rule out everything. and most of all its more like acting. dress well. be presentable and courteous with the small stuff... let me knwo if u have questions.
thats why I looooove this forum soo much. thank you calidoc4u.

Though this world cup is like someone is cooking Turkey for thanksgiving dinner next to my room [those Messi moves yesterday,OMG! and those acrobatic savings by the nigerian goalkeeper]and you are telling me that I can take the turkey smell only sitting on my study table and I can't taste it. Well!Calidoc4u,its too harsh punishment for me.

Yet I will try my best to get satisfied with the smell only.

Almighty make this forum loooooooooong live and bless us all.Amen!
it seems as if the one that asked the question disappeared??? adhd again!!!!!!!!
Great !!! Thanks calidoc... I have a july 30th date, I 'm suppose to get ready earlier and try to pick up an early date, but I just can't stay focus, until now still active in medical practice but on a diff language, although english is supose to be my first one, having incredible difficulty doing it in english, I get bored with it very easy, but advancing little by little. thank you for advice and your help.
sweetnothing@

that friend Fight4dream wrote it already that s/he is having ADHD.Peps,s/he lost the concentration in the post and now in front of the movie screen,I guess!
I have Houston in my permit and Houston and LA for early cancellation options, I plan to stick with Houston, but just I have somehow get it done and get ready sooner.
i am back again....really now world cup might eat away my 1 week...thinking of cable disconnection...actually already phoned cabl TV operator.....
this is the only way i can control my TV/World cup temptation....
Here r other major Rx offererd by members-----

1.find SP on skype

2.-completely isolate urself to get through this..

3.-the way i see it.. twitter will always be there.. there will always be another world cup to rave about.. and Fb is there to last.. i prefer to see myself in a better position next year with all these same pleasures rather than in the same position and everyone moves forward...come mate.. its not worth it.. lets work harder... the pleasure of the reward at the end is beyond words.. better than all the pleasures that are distracting you now...

@samomcos, how u managed to study with skype SP?
I mean how u synchronised ur time schedules?

i am doing UW random mode....if my Skype SP is doing subjectwise, then how s/he will tolerate me as SP?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »