Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anybody haveing Attention deficit while studying - fight4dream
@fowley
yes now i m planning to prepare for cs .taking in chicago ,july 7th . but hasnt started yet. actually dont know frm where to start with so doing nothing... now really scared ....... hope we can help eachother add me . my id is asmi_128
@calidoc4u
thank u so much .... i have books with me but dont know how to start & neither can concentrate... any advice will b appreciated... thanx once again...
lol! you guys are so funny Smile

I'M TELLING YOU>>>>>>>>>>> SP, SP, SP is the only medicine for this ill...always look for someone more dedicated, better focused than you.

Guy's i'll be back home around the 20th and can try n help with CS over skype if anyone's interested.....
yes plssssssss m interested........
@asmita ..... is there a lower dash after asmi.... asmi_ ???

@Sam.... geeeee, if you can help me on this one, I just will complete all step process
following your guidling ligth !!!!!!!!!! thanks sam.
hi everyone...let me also join the ADHD team..haha!!hopefully we"L find a cure and finish up wid ths one last exam(for the time being!!)
btw,osteosarcome..u were too funny with ur post!!!hahahah!!!Smile
i have found a cure for TV addiction...my rel locks TV and then hides the remote...it worked for me today....;-)
@fowley
yes its asmi_...
@sam
i m really interested . waiting to here frm u. tk cr..
hi guys.... leave me ur skype IDs here and i'll add those of you i know ( for obvious reasons Wink ) but i'll be able to help you guys out only after the 20th-25th...maybe practise a couple of cases.. it would be an honor to be of any help Smile
gosh u guys are hilarious ---
I wonder how I dint see this post early on --- I have bee =n struggling with this ADD since ages --

But I have to take step 2 CK by July -- in any case
Doing Uw now - Gave up studying at home and came to the library today -- still not helping -- gosh me.. I have absolutely no idea waht is wrong with me...
and i think only i was with add..i come tolibrary to study ..and end up watching SCRUBS ..thought i have already watched many episodes

anyone willing to start studying..i want to start with peads,then gyn/obs/then surgey/psychiatry and then im...im in eastern time zone
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »