Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for old img's and mom's - 1128
finished physio GIT (Kaplan), Path GIT(Golijan)...hope to finish FA GIT by tomorrow.....I WILL DO IT......
my skype id is shazee08
@antonella
Waoo thanks a lot how are you
Good to see you again congratulations
on your battle well fought and you pregnancy.
GL on your step 2
Hi all, thank you sooo much for starting this conversation. I just had a baby a couple of months ago and am exhausted!! I read Kaplan a long time ago and dont remember a thing! I need to get back to studying but dont know where to start now. Any advice please?
BE ENCOURAGED MOMS!! I was in your shoes this past year and I'm now interviewing (one down, 3 more to go) in Family Medicine. I'm a single mother with a 3 year old and I live at home with my parents. I took Step 1, Step 2ck and CS all in one year (yet very close together at the end). I relied on UW, FA, Kaplan, Goljan and DR.NAJEEB!!! My daughter used to hide my books, color in my first aid, I studied while she was at school Monday-Friday and then only when she slept on the weekends. YOU CAN DO IT MOMS, just keep your eyes on the prize and think of how powerful you all are as mothers and Doctors. I salute you all as I was just in your shoes finishing my last exam in September. Much love to you all!! Hang in There!!
its so frustrating ..to cook ,clean and take care of kid and in the time available to sit and focus and study .
in between getting sick makes it even worst
i used to love medicine and enjoyed studying in my college days
now i am so very depressed that i feel like shouting and crying out aloud
I hope God give the courage to finish the exam
@ shanthi24 you are not alone you will do it just hang in there and be focus like atpeace.
@ atpeace thanks a million for your kind advice, we will get there just pray for us all.

@ all, Ladies you can make it, we can make it lets just focus and be there for each other
I am doing anatomy right now from kaplan hoping to finish soon.
@ doc_mommy Congratulation on your new born baby bundle of joy.
There are a lot of changes with 2010 kaplan and video so if you used the old version, try and get the 2010 version at watch the videos if you can go through the book itself and try to fill in the gaps then start with normal FA, UW etc you know yourself very and you know exactly where you are right now.
For me when i saw all the changes in the 2010 i just decided to start from the beginning its taken time but it worth's it. Good Luck
thanks mamaford..
we will all do it...
Good luck everyone

Its midnight now and i am trying to keep myself awake and read for atleast couple of hours more
Keep going everyone
Welldone am very sure that you can make it
me too am trying to read
before its time to go to work
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »