Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for old img's and mom's - 1128
tip for the day....(immunology)
PPD tuberculin skin test is at type IV hypersensitivity test....it utilizes CD8+ cells/MHC1, there is no antibody production
Tuberculosis involves MHC II, and there is antibody production
In both cases you will see macrophages
sterile pyuria...1)clamydia..2)TB..only neutrophil may be some hematuria,no bacteria
just did pathophysio cardio from uw.......i found it a bit hard....any one know how i can improve?
just starting up, feel so overwhelmed, dont know where to start from and what to do.. taking me forever to finish one subject bc of so many distractions
at peace: ur post is motivating and inspirational . thank u and best of luck
Best of luck to all of you, you can do it! I remember going on this forum while I was studying and I couldn't find any mothers..however I should have posted my frustrations like you all are doing, it helps to have others in the similar situation go through it together. I remember the sick days from school, parent teacher conferences, having to reschedule NBME's and making huge alterations to my study plan due to colds and the holidays, and finding the Starbucks that were open through Thanks Giving and Christmas (leaning on my brothers and my daughters cousins to play with her after opening the presents) It will all pay off soon, please just hang in there and call/email/skype each other. We are stronger than the rest as we have to juggle it all. Take care
at peace ..thanks a lot !!
your post gives a kick to my energy level .and for all mom i guess
thank you
@mamaford
i have old kaplan books 2006 version and saw videos 2002 6 yrs back. had a gap of 4 yrs in b/w so starting all over again with the same books. Do you think i should get new ones??
@atpeace..congatulation ur a brave woman..good luck with ur interviews..can u plz tell us ur credentals and year of grad..
@drsma if you can get hold of new books that would be great....if not dont sweat it too much...i am using 2005 and i went through each book page by page and the difference is not that much...i would recommend use new version of the lectures....they bring you up to date
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »