Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for old img's and mom's - 1128
@drsma yes honey get the new stuff at least 2010, the pdf is everywhere if you need the pdf i can forward to you
Or get the 2010 videos and listen to it. there are a lot of addition, at least it will help, If its too stressful to start all over again just get the video and add note. Meanwhile if i am the one that read kaplan 6yrs back i would have forgotten almost everything so i will assume am starting new this my view.
Good Luck
@mamaford is it possible to send me pharmac pdf i would appreciate it. e-mail drsarahpatel and skype sarah.patel3........thank u
what are the new changes that were made to uw this year? have they increased the no. of questions if so how many ? i have uw offline & i am going to subscribe online after i finish doing offline . based on the changes i need to plan my schedule
thank u
@1128 it will be my pleasure to send it to you but will be able to do that in the next 3hrs when i get home i am in the office right now i hope you don't mind
meanwhile i can only send it through Skype
@mamaford....thank you
JUST FINISHED GIT FROM FA AND FROM PATHO....NEXT BLOOD......MY PLEDGE TO FINISH BLOOD BY FRIDAY......
I am also in the same boat as you gals. I am having a hard time applying what i know to the step 1 questions. Any advice?
anyone doin microbio..
I suggest that we add each other in our skpe so whenever you see anybody i mean any of us online you can decided to discuss any subject this is my humble suggestion i hope it will workout.

So ladies write your skpe id, if its a good idea lets implement it if its not let leave it
hi, i want to take exam in feb.. any suggestion...where do i start from ..as i m a beginner...a mom ..m/o 2 kids....old graduate...plzzzz guide me
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »