Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for old img's and mom's - 1128
Please can any1 send me nbme 7 questions and answers. PLZ!
dr.parveen@live.com
@sana.....i am also thinking of taking my exam end of feb....i have been studying for 6mths now......my suggestion is to listen to kaplcan first, then do FA.....after you have done FA once subscribe for uw and start doing questions. write stuff down from uw qbank into your FA.....all this will take time. if you are a beginner then i would suggest that you study a MINIMUM of 6mths or more in order to get a good score....hope i have helped.
@sana51276 you are welcome if you are a mom, old grad and beginner i don't think you will be ready by feb just like 1128 said start with kaplan lectures and note when you finish with it THEN you will go over to FA, UW etc after this from the way you feel that is the only time you will start thinking of exam
i m doing genetics , how long does it usually take ? i have been studyin it since 4 days ,,2nd time.

just did ECG from dr najeebs lectures via you tube.....he's pretty good.
does anybody have his full 400 hrs of lectures.....if you do please send them to me....i feel he really explains better than kaplan.....drsarahpatel
thank you
tip of the day:
if you see appendicitis in a child its usually adenovirus
in an adult its due to feces
@bluemimosa

is it your first or your 2nd read
I have been looking for Dr Najeebs Lectures to the extend that i paid somebody in the forum who did give file but refuse to show how to download it till date am sure you guys must have seen the so called usmlematerials. right now am listening to his complimentary system from he internet i normal do that whenever am in the office.
If i new when i started studying i would have used it first before using kaplan because his explanation is amazing its just unbeatable.
@1128 i desperately need Dr Najeebs lecture in case you lay your hands on it, i saw your post in the forum. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz share with me and God will bless you
@mamaford....i totally agree...dr najeeb lectures are much much better than kaplan's. if i get hold of them i will definatly send them to you.....and yes usmlematerials also contacted me......i feel if people are not willing to give it for free then i should stay away from it..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »