Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for old img's and mom's - 1128
tip of the day:
in cases where there is increased Serotonin production (Carcinoid tumor) you will also see Tryptophan defiency(you need tryptophan to make serotonin) and defiency of tryptophan will lead to Niacin defiency which will cause diarrhea, dermatitis and dementia
anyone understand physiologic chloride shift?
Plz can anyone send me nbme 12 questions! PLZ!
Hi Ladies we want to make this group as BUSY and LIVE AS POSSIBLE so if you see any question that you can answer please do not hesitate to put down your views.

@ aleenaf you requested for nbme 12 and didn't put down your email or skpe how are we suppose to send it to u. non of the moms knows your house address we would have delivered it to you safely but if you can put your contact we will ensure its safe delivery.
Good to see the support here!!
My head is hurting a lot.. but still I am not going to give up...I will continue studying
Keep going moms out there !!
we will succeed ..if not we who else
Keep the faith
Good luck!!
@ mamaford. Sorry about that, i got it!

http://www.nejm.org/action/showImageChal...i=04282011
This looks nice saw it in the forum
thanks mamaford for the link.
wanted to finish blood today.......i think i might need two more daysSad(((
my plan is to finish FA along with pahto (golijan) and some chapeters from kaplan by December 16th......then celebrate my 10yr annaversary......then start DIT.....in that orderSmile)
lets pray that im on the right tract.
@mamaford....im still working on Dr Najeeb lectures....will send them to you the min i get my hands on them.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »