Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for old img's and mom's - 1128
thanks..anyone want to be up late nite after 9 let me know..i need some motivation to stay up..just be n skype together n check on eachother on and off..plz i need thatSmile
hi
kb123 and orangesun some times i keep up late night bt mostly my schedule is during the day. wats ur skype id.add me mine is notym.that will be motivating for me too.
pareshal is my id..anyone who wana be up late please add me..
hello i am an old graduate and mom of 3 kids... i started my prep in jan2011 with part time job and appeared in exam oct 2011 and got my resul last week and score was 74%... started again with new hopes on the basis of experiance of last exam... trying to appear again at the end of Feb 2012... my skype id is imtahiraq.. would luv to join..thnx
I am a mom of 2 and also an old img , planning for march , just Kaplan once, have to start FA and UW soon let's keep each other motivated . Thanks
Hi , I am a mom of 2 and also an old img . . Just stared preparing , planning for march. Let's keep each other motivated . Thanks
hi,
i am mom of 2 nd hlf mnth old!!gav xam last dec ,unfortunately dint make it!!since then studyin on nd off did kaplan online lectures did kplan qbank 50% then had to quit studyin for awhile becoz of pregnancy complications...now am starting to get bak to buks!!its not an easy job at all now tat kid is here it makes things even mre difficult!!!!!!!!tryin to slowly start again,i feel like i almost forgot evrything...moreever seein my frends all workin is puttin me in depression also...this july it will b 3yrs since i graduated,i am an img too!!plannin to giv by march !life cant b more depressing
hey guys i know that having children is not easy.....i know i have two boys....its hard.....but im trying and thats all i can do.....
for those who wrote their exams and didnt make it.....my advise is that dont beat yourself up too much but try to learn from your mistakes......and definatly try to find the time to be with JUST YOUR BOOKS (its easier said than done) but try to find that time....either early in the morning when the kids are sleeping or late at night......
i have hired a nanny(there goes our savings) and im studying about 9-10hrs...see what works for you.....WE WILL SUCCEED......STAY MOTIVATED, BE AROUND PEOPLE WHO MOTIVATE YOU.
I GOT THIS QUOTE FROM A FRIEND:

STRUGGLE REMINDS OF OUR JOURNEY
DISCIPLINE KEEPS US FOCUSED
BUT AMBITION ALLOWS US TO FIGHT THE HATRED THAT FOLLOWS WITH SUCCESS
Dear 1128,

I have decided to subscribe kaplan for a change and will try to do two blocks per day reviewing only the incorrect and marked ones.What do you suggest? Do you have a different idea how to approach it? Is the 7 hr simulated test included in the package ?Thank you for your advice.samideb
@samideb i feel that you should do AS MANY QUESTIONS FROM kaplan q bank......learn why you got those q's wrong and move on......if you have time then you can always do the incorrect and marked ones ....if you dont then i suggest you try to finish kqbank......a lot of people are telling me that the exam looks like 1)uw qbank or 2)kaplan qbank......
i believe the simulated exam comes with the kap qbank.....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »