Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for old img's and mom's - 1128
@ 1128 how much of fa r u reading daily? does reading fa simultaneously wid uw helps? bcoz i was doing that in the beginning n did half fa with uw.bt i wanted to finish uw asap so stopped fa.
@notym i do uw for 6hrs the other 6hrs i try to do fa+drugs
@ 1128.
your method of fa+uw is great.switching to that.doing uw indefinetly is exhausting n slows ur speed.
@1128 does 6hrs uw & other 6hrs fa mean that the topic is the same in both r different
i am also doing uw , fa + drugs
i also am IMG mum, i just started some weeks ago, now sticking with biochem.
I really want to join and have skype partner but my lil one is only 6 months old so i can't guarantee my study time....

Let us encourage each other!
Best lucks for us Big Grin
do u guys study on weekends?
any mom interested in doing night out today.i knw its weekend bt still if u can try.plz reply back.
its hard to study on the weekend...kids+husband=distraction
what i try to do is study drugs for a couple of hours.....ive made flash cards and i study them
@usmle2177 right now im doing uw cardio and GIT in FA....it is hard to remember everything but my intention is to LEARN from uw not asses myself...the assesment i will keep for NBME.
Right now my focus is to finish FA and then take an NBME......THAT WOULD BE MID DECEMBER (if everything goes according to schedule)
Ladies i think i need to join this group
I am a mum
Full time work (911)
And studying for path 1
want to sit for the exam April/may 2012
My skpe is jamilla.khalid
anyone is welcome for discussion and keeping awake
any day am not on night duty,
God Bless You All.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »