Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would they rank this? - successgirl
There's 8 seats and it's in NYC
Has any of those been unmatched in last 5yrs. Hope u get into IM n they ranked u in top half
According to nrmp data they've Match the last 2 years. Thanks klm380
Sucessgirl - do you know if they prefer locals? Any hints from residents or the pd?
With some non-competitive programs, it's hard to see if they actually matched or not. They sometimes change the quota to anticipate the number of people they think will comeā€¦

Or before last year, they handed out pre-matches to IMGs and save the quota on the NRMP for AMGs.
Non competitive programs always interview a ridiculous amount for ex. Raritan bay in nj interviews 240 for their 8 seats. And no they don't go unmatched.
@inaloopa, during the iv the pd said the people in the city would be very grateful to have me, that was it. But I know for certain that there is a huge demand for primary care physician in the city right now.
how are the stats of the current residents? Any IMGs? Anyone old? How about the attendings? What feedback did you receive from them?
Successgirl - you might have a chance she did iv you after knowing your credentials. Goodluck.

I ived at a local program and they made it clear they prefer locals which is why i asked. But yeah only 3 more days left and all our questions will be answered.
The majority of the residents are imgs, mostly young people
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »