Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old IMGs considering other options - alexkahn
@drmary
You can email me at alex.md.msn and I will be happy to provide you the info.
Hi Alex thanks for your input I jus sent u email. I really appreciate ur help.
Hi, I was looking at this 10 month course of Medical assistant.Do you have any idea if it will be useful if i plan to apply next year for matching??

Thank you
Drgm265, what is your main focus right now? Making some money after doing medical assistantHello sanjmanu how are you guys doing? or get experience? If you are done with your exams you can do a program called phlebotomy tech which would b 8-10 weeks program and you will b making more money than medical assistant.that way you can get some financial help as well as you might be able to make some contacts in hospital. Good luck.
@ hpaldr , let me know what you decide, I am interested in healthcare programs too.

The World of Confirmed U.S. Residency Success! (with detailed student experiences AND RATINGS OF ALL U.S.M.L.E. COURSES AS WELL)

See Top Search Result For:

IMG PASSED USMLE AND IM RESIDENCY

in www.google.com

hi alex
I do have my degree evaluated by WES...is there anything that I can do with it...thanks in advance for your tme
I m a old graduate, YOG 2003
Completed all USMLE Steps in 2008, applied several times but didn't matched.
My credentials step 1: 224, step 2 208, and step 3 206
I worked in India but never did any residency there.
Just wonder, is it worth it to apply again
@Alex.I found the same program at the University where I work and I seriously consider MSN program as an option, but i cant find anywhere if its day time studying or other variants available?
@mar1999 can you plz mention which university this is
thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »