Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IM Invitation/Rejection status 2014-2015 - alexa22
i applied to 89 programs cat and got only 7

wondering why 83 programs did not say a word

i should have applied more that was my mistake!
is 7 programs to rank good enough if you feel IV performace and follow up were very good??
@shigatox definitely! u got replies on thank you emails you mean? i didn receive for a single one till now...even from the program I did 2 months rotations Sad
yes i got very encourging emails back from PD and APD but i dunno if its mind games but even i am sending thank you written cards and keeping in touch with all the programs i ived!

thank you usmlekaref hoping God helps us all match!
@shigatox, you have a great chance of matching. Make sure you f/u with them post interview and express your sincere interest.

Best of luck.
thank you Drraper the other thing im worried is im seeing that lots of amg at my interviews and im usimg and ontop most the amg's do there rotations at program and get the iv's that way.

advice to everyone shine during interview and tell them everything.
Iv Robert Packer Hospital/Guthrie Program 12/10, has anybody interviewed there?
Question: how do you maintain contact with the programs after interviews other than sending thank you cards or emails?
Do you constantly send the coordinators emails or what?
@first aid

no dont constantly send email

i think sending post IV email is good to all faculty you met

then personally im sending a holiday card hand written

and finally during ROL i will sent a email again

GL
Seems this thread has gone almost silent. Is no one getting rejections anymore? I'm still getting one to two rejections per day. Yesterday I got a rejection from Cooper in Camden NJ and another from a program in Iowa.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »