Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
worse feeling ever - jobel
@ swanneck mine was associate PD too
@ jobel

how about working some where Everyday and then you get a rejection??
I guess the worst feeling for me, is not getting a single interview last year and still not getting any this year despite major improvement in CV.
clue - are you going to the conference in VA? If you are, give me a call at 859-539-0736 (it's a KY number).
or text me - that's better.
I got my first *rejection* from an hospital where I've been volunteering for more than 1 year and most my lors were from there ...with one ''a good'' contact ...so what do you think of this nightmare ??.isn't it the worst??!!!
I thought I was alone having been in this situation. So now I think, it's pretty common
I've got you all beat - last year, I interviewed at an FM program and was ranked there (not high enough to match).

This year, I work at that hospital, have an LoR from an IM-faculty member who has been associated with that hospital for more than 30 years, and so far have heard nothing after submitting my application on Oct 9.

I depended way to much on the IM-faculty member when last year, I just called and talked to them myself. Just goes to show you, if you want something done right, do it yourself.
How about this, former PD of a program, still working in the program, but unable to have someone admitted in program for 3 consecutive years. Not me though. He only told me that last year after I got IV through him but did not matched. It sucks. This year, I didn't even bother to ask him again.
@ swanneck. Nothing surprises me these days. i got my LOR from a PD himself. Still no IV from that program.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »