Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prematch - zenek
Guys, would you please teal me how the pre match works? I am scheduled for iv IM end of January and i was told, the program goes for pre match. I am afraid that maybe until end of January, they already fill all of the spots. Would it that be possible? I am really scared. Or they interviev all candidates and then decided, who their will offer the position. I wii appretiate your input. Thanks and good luck to all of you.
Please, anybody...
Try google.com
Prematch interviews are best scheduled as early as possible. Spots can be filled before January and they will either cancel or allow you interview for nothing.
If I were you, I will reschedule 1st or 2nd week of November.
how about early (first week) december? ever heard about prematch being filled before then? ugh...
which hospitals offer prematch in internal medicine
Thanks guys. Unfortunately, they offered only january iv...that why I am panicking...it is my only iv as far.
It;s not totally true that all the spots will be filled before January. It depends upon program to program. But it's true that by January there will be few spots left and it will be more competitive
...Sad only 5 spots anyway there Sad well...I will try my best. Thanks, for your help.
zenek: how do u know they have only 5 spots left or is it the no of PGY1 spots ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »