Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else is dealing with 0 interviews? :) - rakotork
yup same here but I am not a fresh grad....10 yrs...
passed usmles with attempts, MPH done ,have research experience...passed step 3 in third attempt...this is looking like a big negative on me...
its tough here without contact...I know two people who got psychiatry residency...1995 graduates.... if they can get it ...we can get it to...don't lose hope...B+
@rakotork 'and a lot of them haven't reviewed my application yet '

to me that says your application was filtered and never read by them
yes me too. thinking about doing PA school now.
Hi sarah..we're kind of on the same boat in the sense that we are not fresh grads. It'seems getting frustrating but hopefully things will end up really good for us. I have a question though. If we don'the get an interview, do we still have a chance to match
during the SOAP?
@vaccine,

how can we know whether our application's been reviewed or not ? then how'd they know about a candidate and select without looking at the applications?

thanks!
@grace simple answer is u dont! also if u are filtered your application is never seen i.e invisible

they will never know about you is the answer. given every program gets 5k applicants do u think they really care either?!
One factor is that many applicants apply so so widely even they know that most of the programs will not accept them for a reason or another. They will just jam the programs and elevate the competition but this is a false competition not real.

So, for example if I know that the program doesnt accept visa thingi, then why should I apply and so forth.

Now that has been said but also the programs in general create such a confusion on there websites . Most of the programs are not really very clear about the red flags requirments. Many programs even dont mention anyrequirment. Other programs write something on their pages and then implement and do something else.

All of us, the applicanrs, are very hard working people, all of us are smart people and even those with low scores or attempts, and all of us really want to be physicians. God know how much applicants and their families suffer in pursue of this career and yet many of us are not lucky enough to have an interview!

What a pitty that after all these years and all the hard work and dedication we will need the luck in the form of knowing a real strong contact who can bring us the residency seat!

Have a happy holiday season !
Everybody have a good holidays and don't lose hope, there is still one month left Smile
those with more than 5 years of grad. how many programs will accept u ? does anyone jot down a list ?
Perhaps you should ask ECFMG/USMLE and ERAS to refund you all the money you wasted on exams that mean nothing and system that is unfair. Exactly, nursing licensing exams are pass/fail and no score, nurse also gets for start up bugger than resident salary.

https://www.change.org/p/robert-m-wah-md...y-for-them

Exactly, has anybody considered to put a petition and ask ECFMG/ERAS to refund your money...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »