Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
group for april test takers..... - skin
If you have 75% of UW remaining and the blocks are taking you a lot of time it means you need more base knowledge first. If you do Uworld once and then go to do it a second time, you'll remember a lot of the answers and you'll sort of waste the questions.

I would strongly recommend that you read MTB 2 and at least the IM part of MTB 3 before you go on with Uworld. Or read the kaplan lecture notes first and then try Uworld again and if your speed isn't a few blocks a day then read MTB.

You don't want to waste Uworld, and Uworld will let you memorize a lot, but it won't be everything you need.
Thanks for your advice @ mastahriz..
Its just not about concepts its more about how much time I can devote to my study everyday being a mom. My question is how many questions I should do to take exam by April maximum! Also i want to do UW twice!
hi jeenu,
u need to do atleast one and half or two blocks per day to reach your target, but im not sure how that fits in ur schedule....
let me know how i can help... im planning to start uw on the 1 or 2 of feb, we can motivate each other to reach our goal on a daily basis.... by mail or msg.
my email is determined2015d
feel free if u need any help, will do as much as i can....

all others,
keep ur your hard work, and dont get discouraged if u didnt meet ur goals today, try and catch up tomo
start nice and early.....
we all can do it...
@SKIN the file you asked me is very big to be sent by email.i will download it on google drive and send it to you.but you have to wait because i am not home and the file is stored in my other computer. sorry for the delay.
good studies to everyone
thanks so much for your time and effort...
I'm doing endocrine today...
study hard pals...
@ skin ..Thanks a lot! I appreciate your advice.. will try to do more questions!
Hi guys, I am an old graduate from Delhi, India. I am done with step 1, plan to take step 2 somewhere around April. Let's create a group if anyone similar profile!!
@ jogur, am from india, too, please add me up in Skype, usmle88
hi!

I'm taking step 2 ck also in april. I was wondering if you guys think MTB step 2 is enough (and uworld ofcourse) or should I supplement with MTB 3 and step 2 first aid

thank you
hi maddie from what i have been told we should include mtb 3 but not necessarily first aid....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »