Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
group for april test takers..... - skin
Hi maddie ,

Skin is right... Add MTB for obgyn, surgery, peds ..
@maddie i had a look of cardiology from fa.it was only the basics and not helpful at all. so my advice don't waste your time on fa. a friend of mine just gave the exam and she said all you need is uw and uw Smile even mtb is not a must if you understand every word of uw
Hi count me in too. i am also aiming for march-april. May God help us to pass this exam with decent score.Ameen.So right now I am doing uw with here & there MTB reads,if any one interested to read MTB or uw with me plz let me know I will add u on skype I am in eastern zone.
keep it up everyone.We can do it!
hi evwey one add me please skype id sara.sara.hamza
hi, everyone, I am planning taking exam in April. I will join your group. Let's discuss and get great score.
Hi, I am planning to take it in April. Count me in. I have finished 1st round of UW with subject-wise. Annotate on Kaplan. Currently review of Kaplan LN second time.

Guys I need pdf version of CMS. Can any kind soul send it to me?

My e-mail:usmlesea

thanks
why is the group being so quiet?!.. i just started ped uw. and if you are good with internal med i think peds i doable.
Hi there,

Let's try to motivate each other here,
I sm on my way 2nd review of kaplan LN. Wanna took mu first NBME next week..

Hi everyone I would like to join your group..I have started just from monday...with kaplan IM ..also doing obg/gyn ...took a break for c.s..now started again plan is to give by march end or early april if I cannot make it.
Just wana ask has anybody solved kaplan online q bank how worth is it...I just want to cover everything coz sometimes it scares am I reading everything that is needed to pass..

do add me in your group.
hi i'm joining the group
i've done uworld once i'm planning to reset my questions.
Should i do kaplan qbank Surgery and OBGYN ( i'm weak in those )
thks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »