Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
group for april test takers..... - skin
@prettymych and @temam u are welcome guys.
Unfortunately I have no idea about kaplan Qbank

Today I did half of ob&gyn from MTB 2 and 1 block uw..
hi guys
im sorry about the long silence,,,,
hope all of your prep has been going strong...
keep up the pace
just finished today's uw
doing cardio for the rest of the day
gl to all....
@ picu thanx for the reply..

Today I did 2 block UW in the morning and trying to finish explanation of wrong Q's till 7 p.m
At the evening wil try to finish last 1/3 of Ob&Gyn from MTB-3.

Iam trying to study 8h in a day. How long do you guys studying?

keep posting.. lol
anyone interested to be study partner for reviewing everything
Just finished review of Kaplan LN, today I'll do 1 block UW and read my UW notes rest of the day.
tomorrow I may take my first NBME. Smile feeling underpressure, tension goes up for me!

Have a nice day guys..
hey guys i just took step 1 and will start prepping for CK, hope to be ready by june. wanted your opinion on whether i should start uw immediately or read MTB 2 first. im not sure whether i should use kaplan LNs as well. goodluck to you all
@Pseudomyxoma, it depends on your basics whether you read kaplan or not. But I strongly recommend you read MTB-2 before going through Uworld.

best of luck
@picu what do u mean by basics? like how much of paeds, psych, obgyn i remember? appreciate your response.
@ pseudomyxoma step 1 and 2 are really related. if you think you had a good preparation for step 1 you may skip some of kaplan lectures Internal medicine for example.uw and mtb cover it well enough. i advice your read obgyn and surgery from kaplan. for peds i don't think you need to read it. just do peds after finishing internal medicine
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »