Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fellow IMGs: Why are you even in the US? - residentdream
I don't even believe this is an American dude. This is probably a non-US IMG from a country that hates India and Indians.
@amiqt and nanaki, please do not pay attention to this scumbag. For him to degrade what america is, it is disgusting. Guess he is a troll who was never loved and spent many years on applying. There are more img than ever because we work hard. Please let it go, you guys and these two neo nazis are bumping up this post and enciting hate. As a future mother I would hate for my kids to be taken care of these scumbags. Amiq and nanaki they are probally masterbating to the attention we give them.
Godbless.
lol...

Sorry to all the grammar policemen and women. Wow you guys are soooooooooo smart no wonder you intellectual gifted, deserving people have been able to steal American jobs for such a long time. I must give credit where credit is due. I'm just an angry, racist troll.... Forgive me for saying- take care of Americans first! Keep the jobs home and stop giving out visas while Americans suffer.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO HOME! JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! Is that better? Sorry about the caps thing again....working on my anger issues..lol
@dictionary99 : I understand your anger but I cannot justify it. If I could buy you a drink of your choice to help you calm down, I would gladly do so! Work hard and success will surely come your way. Wait for handouts and you will just get angrier every match season.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »