Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fellow IMGs: Why are you even in the US? - residentdream
docrepublican, "An American IMG is way more than non-American". What does that even mean? haha
I hope you do realize that non-US IMGs are at the bottom of the pecking order when being chosen for interview invites? With two years of hands-on USCE and citizenship status, how can you even have a grudge against us? Matching should be a piece of cake for you guys.

I will explain the difference to you:
We don't take the privilege of being given such an opportunity in this wonderful country for granted. We value this so much more than you will ever do. We're already showing American values without a citizenship paper. That sounds more American to me than what you're mistaking it for.

God bless America!
LOL...

@nanaki and amiqt.students

YOUR TIME IS UP! THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN! WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE, WE DON'T LIKE YOU AND YOUR NOT NEEDED! THE BLIND FOLDS ARE OFF! WE SEE YOU THIEVES CLEARLY! THE DOORS ARE CLOSED! TAKE YOUR SMART, SUCCESSFUL AND RICH BEHIND HOME! GO HOME AND MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE AMERICA'S MONEY BEHIND OR THE IRS WILL HUNT YOU DOWN! AT LEAST YOU WILL STILL BE SMART - THERE IS ALWAYS A SILVER LINING! WHO NEEDS MONEY AND SUCCESS WITH ALL THAT SMARTNESS.

YOUR TIME IS UP LEECH!
@dictionary99 You're *
@DUMBASS RESIDENTDREAM, IS "YOUR" NOT "YOU ARE" GO BACK TO KWIKI MART. IS NOT YOU ARE TIME. DUMB IDIOT
Really? "YOUR NOT NEEDED" Really? Both of you guys churn my gut daily. Its an amazing soap opera going on. You guys are really showing why you're (NOT YOUR, OK?) so salty, but really funny. haha
Wow!
The grammar.
The all caps.
This is painful.
These dudes are the angry ones.
Trolling at it's best.

So now according to you hating progress and diversity is the all american sentiment?
May I assume you are native american? Were your ancestors born here all the way to the beginning?
These people Reminds me of certain group of chaps that decided to F&(k up Europe in the 1940s by killing 6 mil jews.

And I won't let some sore @ss applicant call me a thief.
I worked for this harder than any of you have ever worked for anything, you two entitled little twat waffles.
"The IRS will hunt you down", for paying for your F&*ing residency salaries with what I pay for taxes? For paying for your unemployment and medicaid with what I contribute to society?

Good luck with residency, hopefully none of your supervisors or PD will find out about your secret racist identity. And I truly hope your co-residents and attendings are the most diverse group of people for you to be surrounded by nothing than joy for the next 3 years.

Go report this forum to breitbart or to your supreme leader, according to you, residencies for IMGs are cancelled and done the moment DJT assumes power.
Grow Up racist @ssholes.
* remind, before some grammar trumpist comes back to correct what went as a typo.
AWWWW SOMEONE IS ANGRYYYYYYYYYY. WANT A CURRY. YOU GUYS REMIND ME OF THE INDIANS THAT GANGS RAPE 1 GIRL. THAT IS WHAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING TO THIS PROGRAM. IS NOT OK MAYBE IN THE CAMEL AREA OR ESPECIALLY IN CALL CENTRE, BUT NOT IN U S A.

GOOD BLESS AMERICA
Man, this F*(ker is dense!
The scary part is that the ALL CAPS dudes are going to be allowed to participate in patient care.
@dictionary99 : Trump understands your pain at not being being able to get a residency. It is a competitive process. If you are not able to do it, he advises that there are other jobs you can do in the US. If you need help with plan B, just ask. Plan A is for the competitive IMGs. This country needs smart IMGs ... not below average one who are just looking for a handout.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »