Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my exam expereince - njsl
May I ask what city or test center did you take the exam?
guys i took the exam exactly one month before you guys, and it was exactly like urs...so vague..my thoughts were exactly like urs..uwsa seemed too easy in front of real exam, i scored above 250 in uwsa, my real score 230..i was happy to atleast pass it on 1st attempt, it was a really tough exam, when going in for exam i was confident i would atleast score 240, coming out of exam, i prayed to just pass it, the next best step questions were so odd, i felt good about psy, i thought they had given easy questions of psy, in my score report i was shocked to see i had scored below borderline in psychiatry, i left biostat questions till end, cuz i couldnt solve them, they were so weird, like u said in end i didnt even read full questions and picked random answers, and in my score report, i had above average performance in behavioral science, it was totally shocking, the exam is total unpredictable mess, dont keep delaying exam thinking ull prepare for it somehow by revising uworld, if u r delaying exam, find another source besides uw, uw covers only 40-50% of exam, rest is ur best educated guesses, things u may have learned back in medical school or from here and there. for ethics questions no way to prepare, just go with what feels right. good luck to you guys..i hope u guys do better than i did.
took mine houston @hillcroft..? does that matter?
I guide the students that how they can pass the exams and how can they get the certification for the latest knowledge this certification exam students click at https://www.examsbuzz.com/70-695-exam.html exam or visit its certification its better for your bright future and will helpful to attain the IT certificationa
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »